How to Get to The Ongley Institute
The Ongley Institute is located just on the outskirts of Ensenada proper to the north. Facing the ocean on the Tijuana-Ensenada highway it is n5estled between the hotels Las Rosas and Punta Morro. Most persons who are coming from a fair distance off that is not comfortably drivable, fly into San Diego Airport and rent a car for the 90 minute drive south to Ensenada. The route is a scenic Toll-Road with many gorgeous views of the rugged coastline that falls elegantly into the azure depths of the Pacific Ocean. Ensenada’s geographic location allows easy access for patients travelling from North America, South and Central American countries; as well as, Europe.
Directions from San Diego Airport:
- Take Interstate 5 South to International Boarder
- Cross boarder into Tijuana and follow signs for Rosarita/Ensenada Cuota (the exit comes up quickly on the right once you go up the ramp)
- Remain on this road until you see the next Rosarita/Ensenada Cuota exit to the right, which will send you west
- Stay in the left lane, road will curve to left and you are now on the Scenic Highway/toll road. The first toll is less than 1 mile at this point.
- Remain on the Scenic Highway/toll road for approximately 50 miles, you will pass through 2 more toll booths
- At the last toll booth, go straight for a few miles, pass Hotel Las Rosas until you see a gas station (butane) called Gas Z, with big white tanks and a red dot in the middle
- Ongley Institute is directly in front of that gas station on the ocean side
- If you pass the school UABC or Hotel Coral & Marina you have gone too far